NANOLASH DELIVERY TERMS:
1) After placing the order in the shopping cart, you will be provided with the delivery method – Economy International Shipping (up to 7 working days), which costs 3 EUR.
2) If the delivery of the Goods is not possible due to the Buyer's fault (for example, the Buyer has provided the wrong postal address, the wrong Omniva parcel machine, etc.), the goods will not be re-shipped.
3) If the delivery of the Goods is delayed due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond the Seller's control, the Seller shall immediately contact the Buyer and agree on the method of delivery.
4) The original invoice (delivery note) shall be sent to the Buyer together with the Goods.
5) If the Buyer finds that the packaging of the delivered shipment is damaged (damaged packaging or other external damage), he must report it by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Otherwise, the consignment shall be deemed to have been properly delivered and undamaged.
6) If, upon receipt of the Goods, the Buyer determines that the shipment does not contain the correct quantity of Goods or the Goods delivered do not conform to the Order and it is not specified in the delivery document, the Buyer shall immediately inform the Seller by sending a respective message to email@example.com.